Friday, October 5, 2012

Downtown Vegas vintage shopping

I've been meaning to share these photos for awhile and have just now gotten around to it. Last weekend, my girlfriend and I went downtown to check out some vintage shops and though I didn't get pictures of all the shops (my camera got heavy) I did get some pics of the first store we hit up- One Man's Trash.

LOVE that painting! and I'm thinking of painting my dinette table that awesome blue color

so many goodies!

One Man's Trash is full of mid-century furniture, and awesome southwest rugs like that one on the ladder....I might have to go back for it.

OMT is a brand new shop in Downtown Vegas, whose owner is the same woman I bought my amazing couch and record console from about a year ago off Craigslist. I'm so happy to see her goal of her own storefront come to fruition. Though everything was awesome in the shop, I had a tight budget and walked out empty handed. I didn't leave downtown empty-handed though, I did pick up a rad, ombre shawl in shades of pink with tons of fringe from a shop called Patina Decor. I'm thinking a style post featuring this bad boy is in order.

This weekend is going to be just as fun. I'll be photographing a local yarn shop for a guest blog post on a favorite blog of mine- yay! and since i'm there, I guess I'll buy a skein...or two.

xo
Amanda

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love going antiquing, Just for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There was this one shop that had the cutest 'craft store' faux butterflies- you know, the ones in the floral section- and had them displayed in a shadow box and it looked AWESOME. I'm definitely planning on doing that for my collage wall.
      xo

      Delete
  2. forever ahhh, nevermind! I miss read what you said. My fault, youre wanting those status messages synced up with your phones contacts so it displays it. Gotcha, yeah that would be cool, but I dont mind much to not have that (yet).

    ReplyDelete