Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Flora's 9 Month Photo Shoot

I've been waiting to share these photos till after I had mailed them off to family, but I'll mainly just be sending off one wallet size pic and there are so many wonderful photos I just can't restrain myself any longer!

 Flora Grace @ 9 months
standing proud with her two little teeth

 look at those chubby thighs! I love my perfectly plump babies :)

The headband is from flower bucket boutique, a sweet little Etsy shop that specializes in unique,eclectic baby headbands. This one Flora is wearing is actually a custom order based on their Vivian II.

Her sheer dress is vintage from a local antique mart, I've shared a post on it before here

 If y'all have been reading my blog a couple months, you will recognize that lovely little aqua shrug from a previous post. If not, this DARLING shrug was made by moi! I had made it specifically for her 9 months photos and i couldn't be happier with how it turned out! In my previous post i showed the 'work in progress' but this is my first post showing it completed in all its pretty drop stitch glory :) You can find the pattern and more info on the knit piece here

my baby dear. You can see one of the many peacocks at Floyd Lamb Park roaming in the background of the photo- isn't that so neat?! peacocks. just walking around the park.

All photos were taken at Floyd Lamb Park here in Las Vegas by my AMAZING photographer of a friend, Elisha Blickenstaff. You can check out Elisha's website to view more of your beautiful work :) These are truly some of my favorite photos-ever- and i am so happy to share them with y'all!


1 comment:

  1. love all the pics. I can't wait to put mine on the fireplace mantle.
    -mommee

    ReplyDelete