Thursday, February 7, 2013

Jessica | Faux Senior Portraits

In my efforts to develop a portfolio and get some photography practice, I volunteered my beautiful friend Jess to model for some 'faux' senior portraits. She is naturally shy in front of the camera so I'm glad she trusted me enough behind the camera to give in and accompany me to Floyd Lamb Park for a session. I think she looks stunning in all the photos and I'm already planning on using her for many more practice 'faux' shoots in the future...maybe I'll make her put her wedding dress on for me, or tuck a beach ball under her sweater for some very believable maternity photos.







You know what I think the best thing about these photos are- Jess knows how much I love to photograph my girls in hand knits, so she specifically wore this blue knit sweater in order for my portfolio to be cohesive. What a sweet friend.

xo
Amanda

4 comments:

  1. Hmm it looks like your blog ate my first comment (it was super long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I wrote and say, I'm thoroughly
    enjoying your blog. I too am an aspiring blog blogger but I'm still new to everything. Do you have any points for beginner blog writers? I'd really appreciate it.
    Also see my site > calculate bmr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photo dear!!! I like your sweater!

    Kisses,
    Miriam
    Fashion Crazy Ball

    ReplyDelete
  3. STUNNING PICS!!
    Follow me on http://laviecestchic.blogspot.it
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. the pictures are beautiful. I spl. liked the second one.
    nice post.let's follow each other, if u like.

    ReplyDelete