Tuesday, March 9, 2010

New Home, New Appliances

Casey and I are looking into purchasing our first home, and to help pass the waiting period, i'm looking into new appliances we will need to purchase :) So here is my little 'shopping list' for our refrigerator, stove, microwave and dishwasher (the house we are hopefully! getting comes with a washer and dryer)


KitchenAid Stainless Steel 21.9 cu. ft. Bottom Freezer Refrigerator ENERGY STAR®
KitchenAid Stainless Steel 2.0 cu. ft. Microhood Combination

Frigidaire Gallery 30" Freestanding Gas Range Model: FGGF3054KF



Whirlpool 24-Inch Built-In Tall Tub Dishwasher (Color: Stainless) ENERGY STAR®

3 comments:

  1. I would read the reviews on the washer, I am not a fan of the front load washer, they smell and smell up your clothes. You have to drain the washer after use or that water that sits in there will smell up the machine. I also noticed that since we started using those 3 in 1 detergent sheets the smell hasn't been as bad. (sometimes you don't notice the smell) Daddy said maybe it's the water in the area, but I've read reviews from all over the place and the chief complaint about these washers is the smell.
    I would also recommend that you go with the same color kitchen appliances.a stainless steel fridge and range is nice but sometimes more expensive. gas is best, but confirm the connection in the home, they might have an electric connection and not gas.
    I'll talk to you soon, love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all your efforts that you have put in this. very interesting information. look at these guys

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there! Great post! Please when I will see a follow up! other

    ReplyDelete