Sunday, February 7, 2010

Made With Love

I cannot express the amount of affection i feel towards these inanimate objects. I just adore these pillows that my mommy made me for Valentine's Day- She knows how to win my heart!
Sitting pretty on our sofa

The ruffle one is actually from Pier 1, Mimi (my mom) remembered how much i liked it the last time we were together, i said it was, "So Valentino!" The pillow  in the background was made by her,as are the rest.

I just love these two! The petite roses,dusty pinks, the ribbon...everthing screams shabby chic. The one upfront i believe is my favorite out of them all- i love the detailing of the stitching on the ribbon over the wallpaper like rose motif, too precious!

This little pillow was actually made for Evelyn,she loves to try to pull on the button. I'm keeping it on the couch till she upgrades to a toddler bed, then it will sit on her bed like a throne :)

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy you like these pillows !! I really enjoyed making them, they were definitely made with love :)

    ReplyDelete