Thursday, October 25, 2012

a day in the life of..

Evelyn used a hair clip to keep a little crocheted blanket on around her shoulders, because she wanted to wear a shawl like mommy- ah! This babydoll blanket was actually crocheted by my mom for me when I was little.

This was right after Flora said, "I'm a bird" and right before she jumped off the bench and 'flew'

It is late October and my roses are still blooming

We brought the outside in, and tucked leaves under paper to do some relief coloring.

Evelyn loved it! Flora didn't really grasp it yet, but she added her own marking to Evelyn's picture...can you guess which leaf Flora colored? here's a hint. Its purple.
xo
Amanda

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, what an awesome idea Evelyn had with clipping her baby blanket shawl like that:) Too cute and those pictures of the girls are wonderful. loved the very windy hair pic of evelyn.
    -Mommee <#

    ReplyDelete