Thursday, October 6, 2011

Rainy Day

Its all about getting cozy with a good book...




grey and Purple headbands: coming soon to Urchin Knits
shirt: Old Navy
sweat pants: Target
socks: Old Navy
pillow and blanket: Pier 1

This book has been the girls' weekly favorite- always ending with squeals and laughter.

Have you read any good books lately? I'm currently reading the Hunger Games series, and I have to say, it has greatly cut into my knitting time- I can't put the books down! Well i'm off to cuddle with my puppy and read... chores can wait.

xo
Amanda

3 comments:

  1. I read few fantasy books these past two weeks but children books always amuse me with the great illustration.

    You really have lovely pictures of your girl here.

    dita

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cutie pie! Oh I can't wait to have a little baby to do outfit posts with! Love it.

    ReplyDelete